The first dentist in Drouin dates back to 1954
when Dr Bruce Drysdale
opened up a practice in Main Street, near Francis Avenue.
clinic was later relocated to the corner of Hope and Main Street,
although the date of this is uncertain.
In around 1968
the dental clinic again relocated,
this time to its current premises at 103-105 Princes Way.
The building was constructed on the site of an old flour mill.
Peter Cliff purchased the practice from Bruce Drysdale in 1994
when he retired from active practice.
Street Dental Group purchased the practice from Peter Cliff in
Dr Ian Brooker became sole owner of the practice in 2003.
Dental Clinic underwent renovations in 2006.
A well from the flour mill dating back to the early 1900’s
was found during these renovations.
2010 Bruce Drysdale retired from the ADA committee at the age